Sliders are commonly used in the websites as the main design components to create effective visual impact on the visitors. They perfectly serve for displaying multiple images or videos, highlighting the most important content of your web project in the proper manner. Sliders usually come with the different transition effects which make the viewing process more interesting and engaging. Almost each website contains slider at the home page, though some of them include sliders on the other pages for demonstrating various showcases, portfolios or services.
If you want to show your creativity in action, take advantage of using this great tool and present your ideas to the audience. And when you are working with WordPress, it’s easier to do than you think. Integrating the slider plugin in WP functionality allows to place and edit images, videos, texts and animations in the way you like, building a catching slideshow.
There is a great variety of plugins on the web, but it is impossible to test all of them in a short period of time. That’s why in today’s post we reviewed the best WordPress plugins which are in great favour and can be easily implemented in your website. Hope you will find the very slider plugin which will turn your website into the most expressive one!
- User-friendly administrator page with live preview;
- Multilevel animation system: layer animation, main animation, background animation;
- Slide layout creator;
- Easy customization without editing HTML or CSS;
- Advanced responsive mode, etc.
- Simple interface and admin preview;
- Drag and drop slide reordering;
- Loads of slideshow configuration options;
- Responsive and SEO-optimized;
- Compatible with translation plugins, etc.
- WYSIWYG drag & drop editor;
- Huge variety of basic, flat, 3D transitions;
- Built-in loop animations and parallax layers;
- Multi site and multi language support;
- Responsive with any dimension, etc.
- Visual transition builder and transition gallery;
- Unlimited layers with image, video, audio, text or custom HTML content;
- Advanced settings to improve performance;
- Multisite, translation and localization;
- Free updates and support, etc.
- Fully editable, option to change animations and handling;
- Run multiple slideshows on the same page;
- Unlimited number of slideshows with as many slides as you like;
- Image, text, YouTube video slides;
- Responsive, etc.
- Full control through the Settings panel;
- Slider preview in admin panel;
- Custom slider, Category slider and Recent Posts slider supported;
- No need of knowledge of PHP, HTML or CSS;
- Responsive design, etc.
Cost: free and paid
- Image gallery with page flip effects for your blog;
- Elementary management of the galleries (Ajax based);
- Upload images from url, zip-file, FTP folder as well as batch upload;
- Full screen mode, navigation bar, enable print option;
- Support tablets and smartphones;
Cost: free and Pro version starts from $50.81
- Intuitive user interface and simple to understand slider options;
- Easy usage of custom post types to create unlimited number of sliders;
- Drag-and-drop image uploading, sorting and saving;
- Metadata editing for each image, including image titles, alt tags and Html captions;
- Completely responsive and SEO optimized, etc.
Cost: from $19
- Drag and drop interface, unlimited sliders and responsive layout;
- Unique settings for each slider;
- Template system for easier customization;
- Supports image, YouTube, Vimeo, custom HTML and testimonial slides;
- Translation ready and RTL support, etc.
- Fully functional and lightweight;
- CSS3 transitions for ultra smooth playback;
- Implemented visual editor for customizing basic styling;
- Lots of actions and filters for custom functionality;
- Responsive and mobile ready, etc.
- jQuery powered and fully responsive;
- Easy tweaking for all parameters;
- Tons of professionally made templates;
- Great variety of amazing visual effects;
- Search engine friendly, etc.
- Fullscreen mobile friendly gallery;
- Easy image uploading, music and video playlists’ creation and more;
- Widgets for Banner Rotator, Photo Gallery and Video Gallery;
- Background music in gallery for desktop browsers;
- SEO optimized, compatibility with Google Reader, FeedBerner, etc.