Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy￼
1. Plugin Licensing
GT3themes and all extensions, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Plugins sold and distributed by GT3themes are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, GT3themes is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for GT3themes and extensions. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using GT3themes. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
3. Acceptable Use Policy
GT3themes fully embraces the open source philosophy and understands that a necessary consequence of that philosophy includes that our free and open source code can be used in ways that we cannot control or predict. However, we reserve the right to refuse our services (our licensing, priority support, and any affiliated services) to any organization at our sole discretion. Part of our commitment to building a people-first company, is ensuring that our services are never used in a way that would promote hate, violence, or racial intolerance.
GT3themes sells and distributes plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins. Support for plugins sold and distributed by GT3themes is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license.
We will provide instruction and/or supporting documentation regarding setup, configuration, and technical troubleshooting as it pertains to our products. We do not provide support for third-party integrations and may ask that you disable these add-ons to better assist you. We do not provide customizations, development assistance, or guidance on how to change the functionality of a product outside of its intended use. Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active. Support and updates for plugins are provided as long as GT3themes is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, GT3themes will no longer be responsible for providing support for GT3themes plugins:
- GT3themes plugins are no longer actively developed as a viable product under GT3themes.
- GT3themes is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
5. Plugin Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://gt3themes.com/contact/ to request your purchase information. Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed. This includes access to previous versions of extensions that were available at the time the license key was active.
6. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions: Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 14 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have not purchased the All Access Pass. Refunds will not be granted to purchases of the All Access Pass.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
7. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.